Call Us:- (905) 451-1550
June 8, 2020

Q. Will you process existing applications

Q. Will you process existing applications for study permits, work permits and permanent residence that were submitted before the pause began?

Yes, we’re processing existing study permit, work permit and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible, no matter how the application was submitted to us.

Given the ongoing service disruptions, you may have difficulty completing all the steps in the process, such as giving your fingerprints and photo (biometrics).

We have special measures in place, including giving you more time to complete all the steps.

Find out how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC services

Once your application is processed and approved, find out if you’re exempt from the travel restrictions for

All temporary foreign workers, some international students and some permanent residence applicants are exempt from the travel restrictions.