Call Us:- (905) 451-1550


If you’re facing a possible deportation from Canada, contact us right away. We can help!


If you have received a call-in notice from Canada Border Services Agency to attend at their offices to schedule your deportation, or you have already attended such a meeting, you must act fast and retain an experienced immigration lawyer to try and stop you from being deported from Canada. So, do not hesitate. Time is of the essence. The immigration lawyer you hire will need as much time as possible to prepare the best case to argue for you not being deported from Canada.

There are two principal ways to try and stop deportation. One is to ask CBSA to defer your deportation. The other is to go to Federal Court and ask a judge to stay your removal.

When asking for a deferral from CBSA, you must be able to give a good reason why your deportation should be deferred. For example, you are pregnant and about to give birth to a child, or you have an existing Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds application filed in a timely manner that is still processing.

To succeed in having your deportation stayed by a Federal Court judge you must, amongst other things, show that your removal from Canada will result in irreparable harm to you.

Success in stopping deportation by either of these ways cannot be guaranteed, but Eastman Law Office has successfully helped many people like you fight being deported from Canada.

Please note that none of the information on this website should be construed as being legal advice. As well, you should not rely on any of the information contained in this website when determining whether and how to apply to any program offered by Immigration Canada. Canadian immigration law changes constantly, and therefore information contained on this website may be out of date and no longer valid. If you have a question about the contents of this website, or any question about Canadian immigration law, please contact Eastman Law Office.

Our Memberships