Call Us:- (905) 451-1550


Permanent residents (PRs) must have a valid PR card or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) to return to Canada by plane, train, bus or boat. Without one, a PR may NOT be able to return by these modes of transportation. You are issued a PR Card when you become a permanent resident.  It is valid for five years.  The expiry date will be printed on the card.  You will have to apply for a new PR Card before or after your first one expires.

*Note: You are still a permanent resident if your card expires.

residence permit

Contact Eastman Law Office to apply for a PR Card

If your PR Card has expired or is about to expire and you are outside of Canada contact Eastman Law Office before you make any decisions about your next step.  We have helped many of our clients return to Canada in these circumstances.

As your legal representative, Eastman Law Office will prepare your PR Card  Application from start to finish ensuring that it is thoroughly prepared. We work with you to make certain that your application has the best possibility of being approved.

Once your application is submitted to Immigration Canada all future correspondence and communications pertaining to your application will be sent to Eastman Law Office. Should any issue arise in the processing of your PR Card application, Eastman Law Office will address it immediately in consultation with you.

Call Eastman Law Office at (905) 451-1550 or e-mail us at to have our law office prepare and submit your PR Card application.

Schedule a Free Consultation

(905) 451-1550

Please note that none of the information on this website should be construed as being legal advice. As well, you should not rely on any of the information contained in this website when determining whether and how to apply to any program offered by Immigration Canada. Canadian immigration law changes constantly, and therefore information contained on this website may be out of date and no longer valid. If you have a question about the contents of this website, or any question about Canadian immigration law, please contact Eastman Law Office.

Our Memberships