Telephone icon (905) 451-1550      | Facebook iconTwitter Icon

Former Department of Justice - Canada Immigration Lawyer

Student Visa - We Help You Apply! 

All foreign students, with some exceptions, must apply for and receive a Canadian Study Permit before attending school in Canada. Over 130,000 foreign students are welcomed to Canada every year and Eastman Law will help you transition through this process as smoothly as possible. We provide the information you need to better understand the process of applying for your student visa and what to expect.

Click here to learn about the process of applying for your students visa and contact us for more information.

Please note that none of the information on this website should be construed as being legal advice. As well, you should not rely on any of the information contained in this website when determining whether and how to apply to any program offered by Immigration Canada. Canadian immigration law changes constantly, and therefore information contained on this website may be out of date and no longer valid. If you have a question about the contents of this website, or any question about Canadian immigration law, please contact Eastman Law Office.

Law Society of Ontario logo

The Canadian Bar Association

Refugee Lawyers' Association of Ontario

U Ottawa