Former Department of Justice
- Canada Immigration Lawyer

(905) 451-1550

Canadian Spousal Sponsorship

Canadian Marriage Immigration Lawyer 

If you, as a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, are married to or in a common-law relationship with a foreign national, and you as a couple would like to live in Canada, you can sponsor your spouse by submitting a spousal sponsorship application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada ("IRCC"). 

How We Can Help

Before applying to sponsor your spouse, Eastman Law Office will assess whether you and your foreign national spouse meet all conditions under Canadian immigration law for Spousal Sponsorship. 

We will put together a thorough and well-documented application.  Our aim is to persuade an Immigration officer that your  relationship is genuine and was not entered into primarily for the purpose of your foreign national spouse acquiring Canadian permanent residency.  We also aim to have the officer approve your application, after reviewing the paper file, without calling your foreign national spouse in for a visa office interview. 

Finally, as your legal counsel, Eastman Law Office will be responsible for all communication to and from Immigration Canada in respect of your spousal application after it is submitted to them.  We will remain your legal counsel up until the time that an officer makes a final decision on your application. 

Click below to fill out our online form for Spousal Sponsorship and we will get back to you as soon as possible.